Recently, the AACU opposed medical chaperone rules in Wisconson and Oregon, as the proposed regulations represent an unwarranted regulatory intrusion into medical practice. Additionally, as written, the regulations would place a substantial economic burden on urology practices at a time when they are already stretched thin due to workforce shortages and inflation. The AACU submitted comment letters (Wisconsin, Oregon) and will update our members on the progress of these regulations in our weekly news brief.
- AACU Leaders Meet with Congressman Ruiz
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month — AACU Legislative Spotlight
- AACU Submits Comments on 2023 Medicare Hospital OPPS and ASC and Ambulatory Surgical Center Proposed Rule
- AACU Opposes Medical Chaperone Rules in Wisconsin and Oregon
- AACU Submits Comprehensive Comments on 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposal
No comments to show.