The AACU joined the California Medical Association’s letter in support of SB 107. This legislation protects patients’ and providers’ ability and right to receive and deliver gender-affirming care services and sets up proper liability and immunity protections for patients and providers. It prohibits California officials from acting upon out-of-state arrest warrants and subpoenas if they invoke another state’s law banning or restricting gender-affirming care.
- AACU Leaders Meet with Congressman Ruiz
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month — AACU Legislative Spotlight
- AACU Submits Comments on 2023 Medicare Hospital OPPS and ASC and Ambulatory Surgical Center Proposed Rule
- AACU Opposes Medical Chaperone Rules in Wisconsin and Oregon
- AACU Submits Comprehensive Comments on 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposal
No comments to show.