AACU 2019 Annual Meeting
October 13 – 14, 2019
- Update on CMS Rule Making, Deepak Kapoor, MD
- Social Media Presence, Stacy Loeb, MD, MSc
- AMA Update, AMA President Patrice A. Harris, MD, MA
- Telehealth in Urology, Eugene Y. Rhee, MD, MBA
- Advancing in Organizational Leadership, Harold A. Frazier, MD, FACS
Sunday, October 13, 2019
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.Registration
8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.General Session
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.Reception with Partners
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.AACU Annual Banquet
Enjoy dinner and drinks while networking with your colleagues. One ticket is included with your registration. (Additional dinner tickets may be purchased at $110.00 each.)
Monday, October 14, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.Registration
9:30 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.General Session
Registration Fee Includes:
- Attendance to all general sessions
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- One ticket to the Reception
- One ticket to the AACU Annual Banquet
AACU members. Members receive complimentary registration and discounted accommodations at the conference hotel.
Nonmembers. The nonmember registration rate is $225. Nonmember registration includes AACU membership through 12/31/2019 (a $225 value).
For accommodations on the basis of disability or special dietary needs, please call (847) 517-1050.
Registration Cancellation & Refund Policy
Nonmember paid registration refund requests will be subject to a $25.00 processing fee.
Please feel free to contact the AACU Executive Office by: