Webinar: AACU Coding and Billing for Urologists
The AACU has partnered with the PRS Network to bring you the online course:
AACU Coding and Billing for Urologists — an Online Course with 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™
This course was designed by urologists for urologists. It will teach you what you need to know about the US payment system so you can ensure you are paid fairly and can prevent take backs.
This course is not intended to make you a Certified Procedural Coder. It was designed with your time in mind:
- Includes only the information necessary to be efficient
- Provides knowledge to assess staff
- Identifies urologists’ responsibilities
- Trains urologists to become a valuable asset in the reimbursement cycle
- 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Online, on demand
- Available for one year
- 10 modules with short videos
- Online final exam
Tools Included (one year access):
- AUACodingToday.com ($399)
- PRS Forum — ($399)
- E&M Pocket Card and Wall Chart ($16)
Not an active member of the AACU?
Become an AACU member ($225) and register for the AACU Coding and Billing for Urologists Course and receive the AACU Member price of ($695) for a total of $920.
Guarantee: If after completing the course you do not feel that it has improved your bottom line, saved you time or in general was not worth your time, PRS will refund your investment, and pay you for your time by allowing you to keep the included tools.